Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In the Beginning...

Well...2 years ago at this time I weighted 236 pounds.  I have lost as much as 67 pounds.  I'm at about 55 right now.  Something has kept me from losing.  I think it's my fear of success.  I know it sounds stupid when I actually say it but it's real.  Why should I not feel successful at this point?  Losing 55 pounds is amazing.  So, I want 106 but that is not going to make me a different person.  I am still the same Child of God I was before at 236 pounds.  It is just about taking care of my body.  The body god gave me.  130 pounds would not make me a better person.  It isn't going to change who I am.  It will change the way I look but not who I truly am. 

So...I'm steeling from the "Biggest Loser" NO MORE EXCUSES!!!

Just get it done and move on.

Love my body for the wonderful creation it is.

That's that...








   

No comments:

Post a Comment