Sunday, January 8, 2012

Off and Running

So, I'm off and this week will be running. My goal is to get to 150 pounds by the SIC Half Marathon. It's not gonna be easy but it's possible. Yep, I gained so much over Christmas that I have 36 pounds to get to that goal. Yep!!! 36 pounds...Can do!!! Will do. I'm getting everything ready for the fitness group to start. Feb. 7th is the day. So this week I will be going to the gym each morning for cardio and mid week running. I will also be doing week 1 of Ripped in 30. That will be my strength training. I'm so happy that Brandi is back at the gym and meeting me at 5am. I makes it so much better to have a workout partner. I also love that I am actually chosing to train for SOMETHING this year. I worked out a lot last year but I lacked a specific goal.

Jim is joining WW with me!!! I'm hoping he will get really excited about it so it will just make things that much easier for me.

13.1 miles
-36 pounds
Strink Jewelia--In more ways that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment